- 8oz. Bottle Thousand Island Dressing
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 4oz. Vermont Harvest Pineapple Pepper, Jalapeno Pepper, or Smokin’ Garlic Tomato Spread
- 3 large whole chicken breasts, split (6 portions)
- Use Pineapple Pepper if you want a tangy sweet/sour sauce or Jalapeno Pepper if you like your sauce spicier.
- Combine jelly, dressing and soup mix in a large bowl, mixing well.
- Add chicken, turning to coat all sides.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes, basing occasionally with the sauce.