- 2 lbs. Ground beef
- 1 8 oz jar Vermont Harvest Tomato Chutney
- ½ c. crushed Ritz Crackers
- 1 egg
- 1 8 oz jar Vermont Harvest Jalapeno Pepper Jelly
- 1/3 c grated onion
- Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix well and season with salt/pepper to taste.
- Form into small meatballs. (Or BUY a good quality pre-made meatball!)
- Brown meatballs in large skillet over medium heat.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Combine chutney and jelly in small bowl to blend and then add to skillet with meatballs.
- Cook until heated through, stirring often.
- Transfer to fondue pot or chafing dish and serve warm.