Save 10% off any order over $30. Discount automatically applied at checkout
- 2 lbs. Ground beef
- 1 8 oz jar Vermont Harvest Tomato Chutney
- ½ c. crushed Ritz Crackers
- 1 egg
- 1 8 oz jar Vermont Harvest Jalapeno Pepper Jelly
- 1/3 c grated onion
- Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix well and season with salt/pepper to taste.
- Form into small meatballs. (Or BUY a good quality pre-made meatball!)
- Brown meatballs in large skillet over medium heat.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Combine chutney and jelly in small bowl to blend and then add to skillet with meatballs.
- Cook until heated through, stirring often.
- Transfer to fondue pot or chafing dish and serve warm.
On your satay sauce it says to go to vermontharvest.com for recipes. I can’t find them. Can you help?
We use our satay sauce on Noodles mixed with vegetable of your choice. We use it as a dipping sauce for Cocktail shrimp, Chicken finger. We use it on our wings. Its great on Baby back ribs, or on chicken breast. Customers have told me they use it over broccoli. My favorite us is to use it as the base for pizza instead of tomato sauce. I will grill some chicken up and some grilled red onion, use fresh mozzarella and ricotta.